Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh to be a little boy...

Here's the excitement at my house yesterday...


The boys stood at the window for quite sometime watching the trash truck. It loaded trash, they covered the trailer with a tarp, unhooked the trailer, and another truck arrived with a fresh trailer. My little men watched for quite awhile!

I mentioned in the last post that we have had it all...fever, diarrea, vomitting, ear infections, etc. Well, I lied. After being up in the middle of the night with a very fussy William, I discovered this...


a rash all over his sweet little body. I promptly called the PopPop who came over with the diagnosis...roseola. Good news...the bad part is over. He isn't even contagious anymore. One of the textbook symptoms is extreme fussiness...
Check.

In other news, Chris took the big boys to the hunting camp this past weekend. I was supposed to be doing some Easter sewing. Well, I did do some Easter sewing...just not on their church outfits. Here's two outfits that I made for Daniel and William. Because they are green, they are doubling as St. Patrick's Day outfits too! Here's Daniel's...see William's above.
Hopefully, we are on the road to recovery now!

No comments:

Post a Comment