Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Fun Filled Day

We packed a lot of action into today. Chris left early to run his first Azalea Trail Run in over 20 years. I made Raisin Bran muffins (with the sale Raisin Bran I bought!!) and got the boys dressed. PopPop headed over to help me push this...

While we did this...
Chris did this...
Chris, we are so proud of you! Although you didn't win like the boys had hoped, you did great on your first race! It was fun watching you get excited...reminded me of my racing days many years ago. I look forward to joining you on an ATR in the future.

Afterward, we joined Uncle Cameron and Aunt Heather for lunch at the Original Oyster House. The boys were well behaved, and we had a great lunch. Cameron and Heather are so fun to be around...remind me of Chris and I many years ago!

In the afternoon, I took Mom and the three boys to my cousin, Christina's, little boy's first birthday party. We had a great time at the carnival themed party.


Philip and Daniel tasted cotton candy for the first time. Right as we walked in, Anna offered Philip some. He politely said, "no thank you." Daniel took it without hesitation and then Philip quickly changed his mind.

The boys were not the only ones to enjoy the treat...


We played games...
exchanged tickets for prizes...


visited with family...


had our hands painted...
and enjoyed cupcakes...
It was a fun party and a great day to celebrate with family we do not see very often. I hope Davison has a great second year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment