Christ has risen! What a wonderful day...what a busy day!!
In case you're wondering, real men wear lace!
Our morning started bright and early. The boys checked out their baskets...
and then we started to head outside to hunt eggs. Before opening the door, I saw this out the window...
Turns out the possum decided to spend the morning in our yard. We thought he had left, but I headed out to my laundry room in the garage and walked about 5 feet from him. I was about as surprised as Mary upon seeing the empty tomb.
Anyways, back to Easter. We dressed and headed to the church. Once there, we visited with friends...
hunted eggs...
and worshiped the risen Lord! It was a fabulous morning. After church, Mom, Dad, Dottie, Phil, Cameron, Heather, Susan, and Rob joined us for Easter lunch. Chris grilled lamb chops and everyone else brought a dish. We had a great time together.
I hope your Easter has been equally wonderful!
Hey Anne- Love the outfits and am as sick as you that Philip's is torn. I also loved catching up on your blog. I have truly been out of touch and self absorbed with my own children's outfits! Love, C
ReplyDelete