We celebrated the new school year with a "Back to School Feast." The menu was created by Daniel and Philip. Ribs, macaroni and cheese, and
O Eternal God, bless all schools, colleges, and universities,
especially Trinity Children's Center and St. Paul's Episcopal School,
especially Trinity Children's Center and St. Paul's Episcopal School,
that they may be lively centers for
sound learning, new discovery, and the pursuit of wisdom;
and grant that those who teach and those who learn may find
you to be the source of all truth; through Jesus Christ our
Lord. Amen.
sound learning, new discovery, and the pursuit of wisdom;
and grant that those who teach and those who learn may find
you to be the source of all truth; through Jesus Christ our
Lord. Amen.
The boys ate up and were surprised when I pulled dessert out of fridge. I made Pots de la Creme' during their quiet time. Nice surprise!
This morning was busy. Everyone was up by 5:30 am. The whole getting up earlier for school idea is lost on us! I made bacon, eggs, biscuits, and grits....again requested by Philip and Daniel. I took a shower and they put on their uniforms. Everyone seemed ready to go!
Once at school, we dropped Philip off first. No problems. He seemed eager to get started and had no problems saying goodbye.
Off to Daniel's classroom. Not so easy. John started crying...I guess he was afraid I was leaving him. He was clutching on to me. Then Daniel starts tearing up and trying to hold on to. He tried to escape once! I left him with Ms. Cotton and prayed that he would get busy and forget about it. I truly hope that gets easier.
Now it's already time to head back up the hill to retrieve the little guys!
Adorable. I love them in the their matching SPS uniforms. Where were the shorts when we were there?
ReplyDelete