5:00 am. Waffle batter made...oranges peeled...time to get a shower.
5:30 am...William is up and helps make the waffles. Make lunch for William and Daddy.
6:15 am...Breakfast for all. Say goodbye to Daddy as he is traveling to Huntsville.
7:15 am...Cement mixer arrives to pour our porch! William, John, and I are all eyes!
7:40 am...Pape, Cam, and Claire Davidson arrive so their mother can get to a SPS meeting.
| these two are in PK3 together! |
10:00 am...Relieve Lynn Tell Daniel all about the fun he is going to have in Ms. Cotton's class.
10:45 am...Babysitter arrives. Daniel and I are off to the SPS Kindergarten pool party.
12:30 pm...Leave pool party early. Pick William up from school...drop William and Daniel off with the babysitter, so I can go to my SPS 1st Grade meeting.
2:00 pm...Finally arrive home for the day!!!!
This was not an easy transition out of summer, but I survived. I am so excited about all of the boys teachers.
William's class had a last minute change and he is back with Ms. Donna. He's happy and went with no tears today!
Daniel has Ms. Cotton...Philip's Kindergarten teacher. We think she's awesome and couldn't be more pleased.
Philip too has a great teacher. I was amazed sitting in his class meeting at how much of a jump 1st grade is...a lot more instruction! Homework??? When are we going to find time to do that??
Can't wait to tell you how Wednesday goes! As I tucked Philip and Daniel in tonight, they both were wide-eyed with anxious energy. Philip said, "Momma, I can't wait to go meet my teacher tomorrow." Daniel chimed in, "Me, too!"
No comments:
Post a Comment