There are first and foremost my responsibilities...cooking supper, cleaning the house, tending to laundry, bill paying, etc. Then there are my passions...extra time in the kitchen to fix something special, time at the sewing machine stitching something up for William, John, or Campbell, reading, etc. There are new hobbies I want to pursue...especially vegetable gardening...and I need to start learning. And, of course, there is that telephone and all my friends I like to catch up with!
At times, I am frozen by the possibilities! Don't know what to do with myself. I'm working on balance. That is my New Year's Resolution!
Nothing else much to report from here. We are carrying on with January, and as always, I won't be sad to see it go. It's cold and grey. I need sunshine. I need it now. I can handle cold...just give me sunshine. Till then, there's always homemade hot chocolate. It makes us happy.
A few pictures to share...
I have been sewing again like crazy. Funny how a few projects kick me in gear and make me want to do more. William saw me smocking a dress for Campbell last night and asked when I was going to make something for him. Better get on it...he's not getting any younger.
Many trips to the hunting camp for little boys. They have a blast but it does leave us a little tired.
Maybe there will be more to report later. For now, we are just living the life one day at a time!
No comments:
Post a Comment