Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Left Behind

At least that's how John saw it.  Daddy took his three older brothers to the camp Friday night to do this...


and he was left behind. 


But, sweet JohnJohn, I want you to know how much I enjoyed our time together.  You played so happily at my feet Friday night while I prepared dinner for your Aunt Susan and Aunt Mary Dawson.  You pushed trucks around and played with tools...no one bothered you or distracted your play.

After some good snuggling Saturday morning, we enjoyed breakfast in front of the fire.


We took two stroller rides with Aunt Mary Dawson and snuck in visits to GranGran and PopPop and Aunt Susan, Uncle Rob, and baby Campbell. 

You took a fabulous nap which allowed me to finish this for baby Campbell to wear after her baptism.


The time alone with you was just what I needed.  I hope you enjoyed it as much as me!!

And friends, I'll leave you with the only picture I took of sweet Campbell and her mama on her christening day!

No comments:

Post a Comment