Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Lake Getaway

When Caroline and Frank invited us to the lake for the weekend, we jumped at a last chance getaway before school started.  So glad we did!  Everyone had a blast!

My boys loved swimming in the lake...






and slip and sliding...


boat riding...






and tubing with Daddy!





We celebrated Mary Frances' 8th birthday.  Wish I had a picture of the Megladon cake!!  (Caroline, you were such a good sport!!)





The kids put on a talent show Saturday night that was priceless.





The elephant STOLE the show!
Most importantly, we spent time relaxing with some of our favorite people.



I think his exact words were, "I could sit here all day!"


Springfields, you are so gracious to invite our wild crowd into your home.  We always have a blast.  I can't wait to see our children's friendships develop!

No comments:

Post a Comment