Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

#fourboys

I don't really get this hashtag thing, but I'm seeing it everywhere.  I believe it has to do with Instagram and making pictures searchable.  More techie friends, am I right?

Just yesterday, while I was doing homework with Philip, Daniel, William, and John thought it was a good idea to slide down the slide in our small, plastic baby pool.  John fell out half-way down.  Luckily, he only busted a lip.  It was a bad cut but thankfully the inside of the lip heals quickly and by itself.

And then this happened.


It happened after dinner while all four ran around outside.  It's funny because we don't usually go outside after dinner.  The boys discovered that they could see in the dining room window from outside so they were taking turns going back and forth inside and out and waving at each other.  Somewhere along the way, William and Daniel got in a lightsaber battle.  William's lightsaber either slipped or was thrown (you decide); thus, leaving Daniel with three stitches!

All reports from his father, who took him to the ER, were that he was a perfect patient.  The doctors wanted to tie him down but Daddy had faith that he could do it.  And he did!

Here's hoping it's our last trip to the ER with #fourboys, but I'm not so sure!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry but don't you find yourself marveling that it took you that long!

    ReplyDelete