John, you are a great baby. You are typically happy...only fussy if you need to eat or sleep. You don't scream through carpool much more these days and that sure makes your Mama happy.
You sleep great at night and decently during the day. Some days, if you don't get great morning naps, I'll put you down when we get home at 3:00 pm. About once a week or so, you'll sleep right on through until the morning...15 hours straight!!!
You love your brothers...especially Daniel. He's a clown and quick to get a giggle out of you. You love watching them all, though.
You love to roll. I can lay you on a blanket and you will roll and roll until you are nowhere in sight of the blanket...sometimes nowhere in sight, period...until I look under the bed!
You are trying to sit up, but not quite there. I hope we get it soon though because you are quickly outgrowing the bouncy seat (something I've never experienced before!).
Strangers love your rolls. They can't resist touching them...pinching them! You are quite the chunk and we love it!! Your eyes are always on our food, so I'm thinking it is time to get you started on some solids. I think you'll love it.
Sweet boy, you are a great caboose to this wild world of boys. I thank God for you everyday and hope you know how much you are loved by us all!
No comments:
Post a Comment