The title was supposed to be "Indians and Pilgrims," but as it turns out Philip's Landing of the Mayflower has been canceled due to rain. I do have this one picture from Philip's teacher of the class in their Pilgrim attire!
Instead, we have Indians aplenty to share!
First, yesterday was Daniel's school Pow-Wow. William, John, and I loved seeing "Honey Bear" in his Indian attire!
After reading a story gathered around the teepee, the class enjoyed some Indian food.
As always, Daniel's teachers are sweet to include this guy, too.
And then there's our Indian chief, Philip. His teacher began a new behavior management system at the beginning of November. She began handing out feathers to the students for good behavior. The boy and girl with the most feathers at the end would be named Indian Chief/Princess. The Indian Chief is none other than....
Finally, I can't leave these two turkeys out! How cute are they in these turkey outfits. A friend with three little boys shared them with me and we have loved them!
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment