This weekend, Mom and I headed north for Susan's first baby shower. We spent Saturday night in Tuscaloosa with Meme and Neilson. As usual, we were treated as royalty at their house. It was great fun to visit with them both!
On Sunday, Mom, Meme, and I drove to Winfield, Rob's hometown, for Susan's shower. It was unbelievable. This small town showed their support for the newest Carothers. Just look at all these gifts...I couldn't capture them in one shot!!
Susan looks great...just about 10 weeks to go!
Here's the gown I made for Baby Carothers. I forgot to snap a shot before the shower, so this is the best I could get! Hopefully, Susan will send me one of the baby in it when he/she arrives!
While I did all of these 'girly' things, my boys enjoyed themselves. Chris survived...even took all four to church by himself! Go Daddy!!
Love the gown! Can't wait to see the baby in it.
ReplyDelete