First, it was Philip's last week of school. I enjoyed having Daniel and William home all week. I felt as if I got so many things accomplish simply because William had a friend to play with! We snuck in a playdate for Daniel at our house and a trip to the pool, but other than that we spent our days at home.
Philip participated in SPS's baseball camp. I have lots of thoughts on this subject, but not enough energy to write right now. In a few words....it was rough...I don't like how after school activities mess with naptime and dinner fixing time...he had fun but did declare after the second day, "it's no fair that Daniel gets to go home and play." A good experience...don't regret it...but it sure makes me hesitant about venturing out into the crazy world that is extracurricular activities.
Philip's last day...
What can I say. He had a great year, a great teacher, and made some great friends. There are no words to express how proud I am of the boy is growing into. He's gracious, polite, well-mannered, and seems to have just the right amount of self-confidence.
Memorial Day weekend brought some trips to the pool for the six of us, a shrimp boil, church (in which Daniel wore 'big boy' clothes for the first time!)
| Red is for Pentecost!! |
a visit and lunch with Aunt Elizabeth, and dinner from the garden!
So glad to have all of my boys home. Tomorrow starts swimming lessons and our first day of Mom and her boys home alone!




Your boys are getting too big! Love their red attire for Pentecost.
ReplyDelete