Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Monday, December 27, 2010

Some funny moments...

from Christmas that are worth remembering...that's really all my blogs about...remembering the everyday funnies that I know will be a distant memory soon! I didn't include these in the Christmas wrap-up because it was getting to long as it was.

1. Christmas Eve I visited GranGran and PopPop to pick up some Santa surprises. They commented that Susan and Rob both gave them a pair of socks. I told Dad, "You know you are getting old, when all you get for Christmas are socks." Flash forward to Christmas day...Chris gives me four pairs of socks! I couldn't be happier!!!

2. Daniel is unloading his stocking and pulls out a Star Wars figure...not in a box. "We already have this one," he says...guessing that Santa did not know that. What really happenend?

The boys were playing Santa Claus a few weeks back. They loaded each others stocking with toys already in the house. I guess Santa didn't get everything out!! Several days later, they still think that we have two Cal Rissian figures in the house.

3. The boys go get in the bathtub Christmas night. While Chris is bathing them, I remember that Santa forget two new sets of bathtub toys for William! I searched the house...not remembering where I placed them. I finally remembered they were in my closet. I took them to the bathroom and said, "Look William. You must not have emptied your stocking!" They were a hit!

Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment