We headed out early today for a trip to the beach. We had two stops to make...the Winward to see Elizabeth and Nancy and then Gulfside to see Dee. GranGran came along for the ride.
The boys enjoyed having a chance to work on their swimming at the Winward. They did great! Many thanks to GranGran for helping out in the water.
Our time was short as Elizabeth and Nancy needed to get on the road. So we headed to Gulfside. We enjoyed a picnic in the condo with Dee. However, as soon as I got suntan lotion on the boys the lightening and thunder began. We tried to wait patiently, but the storm didn't pass. We headed home!
I was sad that I didn't get to go out on the beach...really wanted to check out the spill. I did see lots of people cleaning at the Winward. Elizabeth had been on the beach and seen the tarballs and a bird coated in oil. Too horrible to comprehend.
Lots of fun...three tired little boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment