Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First Things First

I have a birthday party wrap-up to give you, but first things first.

Yesterday was quite a day. The boys and I spent the day preparing the house and food for the party. We didn't get out of our pajamas until after three o'clock. I was working...they were playing storm troopers.


I have found that interesting (read...not good) stuff happens when I vaccum. When Philip was a baby, he fell down the steps while I vaccumed. Daniel once crawled (backwards) under the bed and lodged himself in the corner while I vaccumed.

Yesterday after vaccuming, I found this...

and this...
The dog is not allowed on that couch and she knows it. William is also not allowed to play in a laundry basket full of clean sheets!!!
None of these could beat what I found in the kitchen shortly after shutting off the vaccum. I didn't have a camera handy so you'll have to imagine with me. I walk in to find all three boys sitting in a row...each holding their own box of cereal...each sticking their hand in and eating straight from the box. Nice, huh?? The worst was William had the Frosted Mini-Wheats and had two in his mouth. Not the best choice for a 14 month old with only two teeth.
I think the moral of the lesson is no vaccuming for me. Sounds good, doesn't it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment