Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Joy of Three Boys

I pulled this out for William to wear to church on Sunday...


The outfit alone (okay, maybe the wild curls too) took me back to this photo shoot almost four years ago!


I love hand-me-downs. I love pulling out a "new" outfit for William to wear and remembering times...moments...where the other two have worn the same thing. Maybe it is the time I put into making their clothes...maybe it's just the way my memory works, but an outfit alone can take me back immediately.

So tonight, after looking at these...


Philip - October 2005

Daniel - July 2007

William - May 2009

I'm left wondering...will #4 wear the same gown in a few short weeks or will I get some wear out of these things I made six years ago??

No comments:

Post a Comment