I had to snap a picture of William this morning in his spring finery! Another favorite hand-me-down! Hard to believe, but our azaleas are past full bloom. They are absolutely beautiful. I have enjoyed looking at them while the boys and I are outside. Sad to think they'll be gone in a week or two!
Well, the seasons aren't the only thing changing around here! We've been busy with some changes of our own.
First, William woke up Friday morning ready for breakfast...as usual. As I fixed him a bowl of cereal, he climbed up in a chair at the dining room table. He demanded to eat there. So, I got the booster seat down for him...no more high chair! He's quite proud of himself!
The weekend here was spent getting beds ready for Philip and Daniel's new room. We (really just Chris...he worked pretty hard!) had to move out a double bed and move in recently purchased twin beds and mattresses.
The transition has been successful. The boys have slept well in their new arrangements. The first night they stayed up for a little bit talking. It reminded me of my many nights talking to my own sister before bed. I loved sharing a room...so much so that when three rooms in the house became empty neither of us wanted to move! I am thrilled that they get to have that experience too! I am also happy to have one project down before baby arrives.
William's move is next...stay tuned!
Along the lines of transitions and growing up, I'll share one story. This morning when Daniel wandered downstairs he somehow looked bigger to me. I said, "Daniel, I think you grew a foot last night." He immediately looked down at his feet (and seeing only two feet there), he said, "No, I don't think so." Too funny!!
Happy Spring!!
No comments:
Post a Comment