Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Are You Crazy??

Yesterday, I sent a friend (who has four children also) a text asking if they could come play today.  Her exact response was, "We'd love to, but are you crazy?"  I later called her and responded that yes, I was probably crazy, but my boys hadn't left the house since Sunday and they were in desparate need of some different faces.  I haven't left the house since Friday, and I really needed someone over the age of five to talk to. 

So a pool party playdate was planned!  To top things off, a friend delivered dinner and a brand new slip and slide last night!

Here are a few shots of our day in the sun!  My boys loved playing with Elizabeth's boys (ages 7, 5, and 3...there's also a one year old little girl).  A good time was had by all. 







Elizabeth even took Philip home for a few hours.  Daniel was a little heartbroken, but once we got William and John in bed we had some good snuggle time!

1 comment: