Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Mother's Day Tea

Despite my predictions, I made it to Philip's Mother's Day Tea.  I was very glad that I did because he let me know more than once that it was important to him!

It was quite a special affair.  He made me a hat which he handed me with a hug and an "I love you, Mom."


He then gave me a portrait of myself that he painted.


Below it, he answered some questions about us...

I like to call me mom...."Mommy"
My Mom likes to call me... "Philip"
Our favorite thing to do together is..."to play outside"
My mommy loves to "sew" all the time.
When I am at school my mom..."runs errands"

I love that he says I sew all the time!  Guess he's picked up on my crazy sewing frenzy!!  Anyways, it was tons of fun to spend this time with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment