Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Friday, May 20, 2011

No More Pencils...No More Books

The boys are officially out of school for the summer!  Philip got out last Friday, and while the younger two still had school this week, we skipped.  Too hard to send just Daniel when his brothers are at home!

Friday was Daniel and William's last day.  I sent them on together so that Philip and I could take John in for his weight check (which by the way he passed...8 lbs. 2 ounces!).  After lunch, we joined them for an ice cream party!



What a mess!

PK-3 was a great year for Daniel.  He and Ms. Pat bonded, and I think he learned a lot.  Best of all, he went to school without crying...a big change from last year!


I'm also including a little clip from Philip's Spring Sing and graduation.  He, too, had a great year.  We loved his teacher, Ms. Tara, and are looking forward to another year with her for Daniel!



 

So now, I'm happy that we have nowhere to be in the mornings.  We'll take things slow and adjust to our new little one in the house.  Fall is going to be hectic with three different schools, so I think I'll sit back and enjoy the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment