Our Memorial Day weekend was good...so nice to have Daddy home for three whole days! We didn't do much...a lot of relaxing...although, Chris did accomplish a few projects including putting together a new grill for us! I was able to get out of the house a little...a party with Daniel and taking all three older boys to church!
On Monday, we filled up the pool and hooked up the slip and slide yet again. The boys never tire of this entertainment. It was even more special because Daddy was around to play with them. I have some great video, but I am not sure time permits me to download it. The pictures will have to do!
Of course when the thrill of the Slip and Slide and the pool wore off, the boys were delighted to find their own "swamp."
It sure was sad to see Daddy go back to work again. Oh well, at least the week is short and it will be the weekend soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment